Voice Aerobics Private Practice
Mission: To enlist individuals in their treatment, to help them express their personality and spirit through voice, and to educate and empower.
Located in SW FLorida, Voice Aerobics, LLC, is a speech-language pathology private practice, specializing in the treatment of adults with voice, speech, and swallowing problems associated with Parkinson’s, stroke, and other neurological impairments, head and neck cancer, tracheostomy, and functional voice disorders. Medicare and various insurances accepted, including: Tricare, Blue Cross, OptumHealth, United, Humana.
- Main office: 318 Tamiami Trail Unit 211 Punta Gorda, Fl 33950
- Alternate location: 24430 Sandhill, Unit #301 – Deep Creek, FL 33983
- Home visits in Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda (some restrictions apply)
- Weekly speech class for “Parkinson’s the LOUD Crowd”. Meets Thursdays at Universal Fitness, Deep Creek, Fl. Call for eligibility and to register.
Don’t live in Florida?
Learn About Online Coaching!
Ask Us About Device Interventions for Parkinson’s and Related Disorders
The following devices are new technologies that may help to improve loudness and normalize rate for some persons with Parkinsonism and are available for trial.
Swallowing Diagnostics Inc.
In addition to providing in-home speech-language, voice and swallowing disorders treatment, I have now teamed up with Swallowing Diagnostics Inc., Mobile Services for Swallowing Disorders.
With SDI, I can offer your patients state-of-the-art Modified Barium Swallowing Testing.
Your patients do not have to travel for these services, as testing is available at the patient’s home, a written assessment and interpretation is completed immediately, and results are available to you within 24 hours.
Swallowing Diagnostics Inc. is a Medicare provider, and also accepts most HMO’s and PPO’s. Voice Aerobics® accepts Medicare assignment as well as numerous secondary insurances, including: Tricare, Optum, Humana, AARP United, and others.
Mary Spremulli of Voice Aerobics writes a monthly news article in the “Healthy Body” section of Florida Weekly (Charlotte edition)
We invite you to read them here. Click on the link to open. Scroll down to the relevant article.
- April 2018, Parkinson’s Awareness Month, among neurological disorders, Parkinson’s is the fastest growing disease, surpassing that of Alzheimer’s. Is there help?
- March 2018: A Hard Pill to Swallow
- February 2018, Spasmodic dysphonia: A neurological disorder affecting voice
- January 2018, Could singing exercises reduce snoring & improve sleepiness?
- December 2017, Communicating with your doctor
- November 2017, Neurological Disease Diagnosis and Age May Increase Choking Risk
- October 2017, Improving communication for persons with Parkinson’s disease
- August 2017, Portable device improves Parkinson’s speech in one office visit
- July 2017, Are you suffering from a chronic cough?
Voice Aerobics Florida Telecommunications Relay Partner
Florida Telecommunications Relay, Inc (FTRI), which provides specialized telecommunications equipment for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf/blind or speech impaired, is pleased to announce Voice Aerobics, LLC has become a Florida Relay Business Partner. By becoming a Relay Business Partner, Voice Aerobics has committed to building positive community relations, providing opportunities for all people to communicate and training for employees to receive and make telephone calls through the Florida Relay. (Visit the FTRI website.)
Patients or Physicians can request an appointment:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 941-204-1515 Fax: 941-979-9350
Join us for LOUD Crowd® and Voice Aerobics classes!
Join us for the LOUD Crowd® speech maintenance class and Voice Aerobics® classes held in Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte and North Port, FL.
Home Programs/Training available:
- Voice Aerobics® – 3-Part Workout
- Lingraphica® Aphasia Communication Device
- Constant Therapy App for aphasia
- Computerized Home Aphasia Therapy Program (CHAT®)
- Passy-Muir® Tracheostomy and Ventilator Swallowing and Speaking Valve
SPEAK OUT!® Speech Therapy for Parkinson’s patients
Mary Spremulli is Certified in:
Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) Lessac-Madsen Resonant Voice Treatment (LMRVT) Neurodevelopmental Treatment
A Certified Member of