Hello everyone, I just wanted to send a quick email regarding Voice Aerobics programs for the next few weeks while we all take extra precautions to reduce risks associated with the Corona virus.
Several classes held in Port Charlotte-Punta Gorda have been suspended for 4 weeks, and include: The LOUD Crowd and Speak Easy 4 PD. Members of the LOUD Crowd have been invited to join the Parkinson Voice Project on their facebook page for some therapist led classes. Members of Speak Easy 4 PD have been sent a video and handout for continued home practice.
The private practice is open employing the same standard precautions that are in place year round and include:
- frequent handwashing
- gloves when touching patients
- all surfaces, in common areas, such as chairs and tables sanitized between patients
- doorknobs, restroom surfaces sanitized
- appointments which typically run 60 minutes will be reduced to 45 minutes to allow for adequate time between patients.
- patients, family members, or other caregivers are asked to notify the office if they are ill and need to cancel an appointment
The Voice Aerobics Family of Products
This might be a great time for you to order a product you have not yet used, including several guided programs which can be downloaded directly to your computer, and include:
- Voice Aerobics® a 57 minute exercise class that combines voice practice with movement
- Breathwork Part 1 of the Voice Aerobics program. 15 minutes with focus on upper body stretching, breathing, and voice
- Hi-VOLT® 4 PD, 22 minutes of speech practice delivered in a hierarchical fashion from words to sentences
- Songbirds© audio CD/download 27 minutes of fun speech practice set in music
Visit the website to learn more or to order: https://voiceaerobicsdvd.com/
Did you know that Online Coaching is always available to anyone who purchases a product from Voice Aerobics? Whether it’s a download or a physical item such as the Hi-VOLT® voice-on-light or the Breather respiratory muscle trainer, customers are always invited to email me and schedule a no cost 15 minutes online coaching session. Additional individual sessions are available at an affordable fee.
Learn more about online coaching: https://voiceaerobicsdvd.com/product/home-online-coaching/
My MissionTo enlist individuals in their treatment, and help them express their personality & spirit through voice. To educate and empower. Mary Spremulli, MA, CCC-SLP * FiTOUR® Group Exercise Instructor * Voice Aerobics® A Whole Body Approach to Voice Practice